3050 Spruce St.
Saint Louis, MO 63103
1-800-325-5832 OR 1-703-527-3887 (CHEMTREC)
- Extremely flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Harmful to aquatic life.
- Obtain special instructions for use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilation/ lighting/ equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical, or alcohol-resistant foam for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions