Qual CHem Corporation
PMB 622 2220 Otay Lakes Rd #502
Chula Vista, CA 91915
- H305 - May be harmful if swallowed and enters airways
- H303 - May be harmful if swallowed
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H351 - Suspected of causing cancer
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H320 - Causes eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P281 - Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P302+352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water.
- P304+312 - IF INHALED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P304+341 - IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P308+313 - IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P412 - Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F
- P235+410 - Keep cool. Protect from sunlight.
- P305+351+338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+330+331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions