Soda Ash (for Na2CO3)
THORN SMITH LABORATORIES
7755 Narrow Gauge Road
Beulah, MI 49617
- Inhalation of dust may cause irritation to upper respiratory tract, mucous membranes.
- Large ingested doses may cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- May cause irritation to eyes and skin.
- This product has no known chronic effects. Repeated or prolonged exposure to this compound is not known to aggravate medical conditions.
- Eye Contact: Do not rub eye(s). Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Remove any contaminated clothing. Wipe off excess from skin. Immediately wash skin with soap and water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation: If a person breathes in large amounts, move the exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: If swallowed, and if the person is conscious, immediately give large amounts of water. Get medical attention.
- Fire/Explosion Hazards: Toxic gases produced: oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
- Incompatibility: Strong acids, aluminum, fluorine, oxides of phosphorous, lithium.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions