Potassium Biphthalate (for acidity)
THORN SMITH LABORATORIES
7755 Narrow Gauge Road
Beulah, MI 49617
- Slightly hazardous in case of skin and eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation.
- Repeated or prolonged exposure is not known to aggravate medical conditions.
- Eye contact: Do not rub eye(s). Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Seek medical attention.
- Skin contact: Remove any contaminated clothing. Wipe off excess from skin. Immediately wash skin with soap and water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation: If a person breathes in large amounts, move the exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.
- Ingestion: If swallowed, and if person is conscious, immediately give large amounts of water. Get medical attention.
- Storage: Keep away from fire and/or sparks.
- Incompatibility: Nitric acid, strong oxidizing agents, lithium, inter-halogens, iron, cement.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions