Flinn Scientifc, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
- Acute toxicity, oral.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Skin and serious eye damage, corrosion or irritation.
- Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
- Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; respiratory tract irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- Wash with plenty of water.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions