Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate (for Fe)
THORN SMITH LABORATORIES
7755 Narrow Gauge Road
Beulah, MI 49617
- May be hazardous in case of ingestion and inhalation.
- May be slightly hazardous in case of eye and skin contact (irritant).
- Eye Contact: Check for and remove contact lenses. Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Remove any contaminated clothing. Wipe off excess from skin. Flush skin with water. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation: If inhaled, move the exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: If swallowed, and if the person is conscious, immediately rinse mouth with plenty of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention.
- Storage: Keep away from strong acids, sources of ignition, and direct sunlight.
- Under fire conditions, hazardous fumes will be present.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions