Flinn Scientifc, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Acute toxicity, oral.
- Toxic if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Acute toxicity, inhalation.
- Fatal if inhaled.
- May cause cancer.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Cadmium is classified by IARC as a type 1, known human carcinogen.
- Reproductive toxicity.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure.
- Causes damage to organs.
- Do not breathe dust or fumes.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice or attention.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions