Cadmium Nitrate Tetrahydrate
Flinn Scientifc, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Oxidizing solids.
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- Acute toxicity, oral.
- Toxic if swallowed.
- Acute toxicity, dermal and inhalation.
- Harmful in contact with skin or inhaled.
- Germ cell mutagenicity.
- May cause genetic defects.
- May cause cancer.
- Reproductive toxicity.
- May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure.
- Causes damage to organs.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions