VWR International LLC
100 Matsonford Road Radnor Corporate Center
Building One, Suite 200
Radnor, PA 19087
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- Causes damage to organs.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF exposed or concerned: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions