Soluble Chloride (for Cl)
THORN SMITH LABORATORIES
7755 Narrow Gauge Road
Beulah, MI 49617
- Slightly hazardous in case of skin and eye contact (irritant).
- Slightly hazardous in case of ingestion and inhalation.
- Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast.
- Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells.
- Repeated or prolonged exposure to this compound can produce target organs damage.
- Eye Contact: Do not rub eye(s). Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Remove any contaminated clothing. Wipe off excess from skin. Immediately wash skin with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation: If a person breathes in large amounts, move the exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention if symptoms appear.
- Fire/Explosion Hazards: When heated to decomposition emits toxic fumes.
- Storage: Keep away from fire and/or sparks.
- Incompatibility: Oxidizing agents, acids (KCl). Oxidizing agents, acids, metals (NaCl).
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions