THORN SMITH LABORATORIES
7755 Narrow Gauge Road
Beulah, MI 49617
- Slightly hazardous in case of skin and eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, or inhalation.
- This product has no known chronic effects. Repeated or prolonged exposure is not known to aggravate medical conditions.
- Eye Contact: Do not rub eye(s); check for and remove contact lenses. Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower eyelids occasionally. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Irritant. Remove any contaminated clothing. Wipe off excess from skin. Immediately wash skin with soap and water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation: If a person breathes in large amounts, move the exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: If swallowed, and if the person is conscious, immediately give large amounts of water. Get medical attention.
- Fire/Explosion Hazards: Electrolysis of sodium chloride in the presence of nitrogenous compounds to produce chlorine may lead to formation of explosive nitrogen trichloride. Potentially explosive reaction with dichloromaleic anhydride + urea.
- Incompatibility: Strong acids, alum, fluorine, ammonium salts, strong oxidizing agents, lithium, inter-halogens, iron, cement.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions