Stearic Acid In Hexane
CAROLINA BIOLOGICAL SUPPLY COMPANY
2700 York Road
Burlington , NC 27215
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Toxic to aquatic life.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
San Diego Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions